Urban IBI (Property Tax) – Rustic IBI – Various Exactions (Vehicles Entrance / Hunting Grounds / Kiosks / OVP Tables and Chairs)
Dates: 2nd September – 30th November
IVTM (Vehicles Tax)
Dates: 4th April -10th June
1st Semester: 18th May – 25th July
2nd Semester: 2nd September – 30th November
- Any consultation related to your taxes, can be made in our tax income offices.
- If you realize of a mistake in the name, ID or NIF, or address of your receipt, prove the correct data in the tax income office for an immediate incorporation.
- If you sell your vehicle, ensure yourself that you record the transference in the office of the Traffic Department.
- Similarly, inform the Traffic Department about the cancellation of your vehicle.
- If you sell or purchase a house or territory, inform about it to the City Council and the tax income office.
- If you quit your commercial or industrial store, inform about it to the City Council and the tax income office.
- The ownership changes takes effect the following year.
- Inform about everything related to the payment of your tributes in order to avoit possible mistakes on the liquidation.
- Make the payment in the established period in order to avoid recharge or interest on arrears.
- The surcharge will be of 10% if you pay before receiving the notice of a court order.
- Use the diptych to make the payment in any of our collaborating entities, so you will save the unnecessary inconveniences.
- Set up direct deposit of your payments in order to avoid unnecessary displacements.
Place and method of Payment
- Through diptychs in any bank entity.
- Through direct debit.
- Through POGI or bank transfer to the Tax Income office of Jimena.
- In the Tax Income Office of the Provincial Service of Tax Income and Tributary Management located in C/ Julian Besteiro, 9. Olvera.
Telephone: 956 130 882
Fax: 956 120 470